One of the more vital selling point for your items is the image. With a legitimate images, more clients will purchase your products. In this article, we will demonstrate to add images to your items in PrestaShop.
- Log into the PrestaShop admin area.
- From here, click on Catalog and then the Products option.
- This is the Products list page. Look for the product you want to add images to and click on the Edit button on the right side of the product row.
- This takes you to the Information screen for the product, click on the Images tab on the left hand menu.
- Click on the Add Files button to add a list of images to upload.
- Once you add one or more images to the upload list, click on the Upload Files button to upload them to your product profile.
- Next, you should choose one of the image to be the main image. This is known as the Cover. To do as such, tap the box in the Cover section. If you just have one image, it is automatically chosen for you.
- Once you have uploaded the image and entered the legend, click on the Save or Save and Stay buttons on the right hand side to activate the changes.
Now you can visit your site and see the new images for your product.