WHM users with a root account can access CSF, or ConfigServer Security & Firewall, which is a highly adjustable online security solution. Users can search for files and other information in CSF’s System Logs, which is a lesser-known feature.
To Search for Files in System Logs of CSF
- Log in to your WHM root account.
- From the navigation menu, select the Plugins option.
- Select ConfigServer Security & Firewall from the drop-down menu.
- The CSF interface will begin to appear.
- Select Search System Logs from the drop-down menu.
- The CSF log’s search options may be found here.
- Select the Log to which the search should be directed.
- In the Text field, type the file name or other text you want to search for.
- Click on the Search button.
- To search the system logs in the ConfigServer Security Firewall, simply do so.
The notes that CSF offers can be useful when searching the logs as an additional pointer.