If you want to disable Suhosin for a domain can be done by 2 methods.
2) Using .htaccess.
Disable suhosin using .
1) Login to the server as root
2) Copy the servers customized file to the document root of the domain
php -i | grep php.ini Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /usr/local/lib Loaded Configuration File => /usr/local/lib/php.ini
3) Open the file and add the following code to the file:
[suhosin] ; Misc Options suhosin.simulation = On [On indicates disabled, Off indicates enabled]
4) Save and quit the file. Restart apache. That’s it. Suhosin for a domain will now be disabled.
Disable SUHOSIN via .htaccess
1) Go to the document root for the domain and open the .htaccess file for the domain.
2)Now enter the following code in the file.
php_flag suhosin.simulation On
3) If the server is configured to use suphp try entering following code in .htaccess.
<Files “.ht*”> deny from all </Files> suPHP_ConfigPath /home/username
4) Save and quit the file.
Restart Apache. That’s it. Suhosin for a domain will now be disabled.