In this tutorial, we will show you how to fix the “550 Invalid HELO name” error in Outlook.
- From the Menu Bar, select Tools then Click E-mail Accounts
- Click “View or change existing e-mail accounts” then Select “Next“
- Click your Email account and select “Change“
- Select “More settings“
- Click the “Outgoing Server” tab
- Check the box beside “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication“
- Select “Use same settings as my incoming email server“
- Click Ok, Next and then Finish.
Now you will not get this error anymore.