Sometimes when try to login to your WordPress admin panel get the error message:
[wpfmb type=’warning’ theme=2]SSL connection error
Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don’t have.
Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.[/wpfmb]
To resolve the error:
1. Login to your ftp and search for wp-config.php file
2. Then open it and u will see a line like
`define( ‘force_SSL’, true );
3. Change the “true” to become “false” and save it.
NOTE : make sure that there is no similar lines
grep -i force_ssl wp-config.php
4. Then login to your website backend again.
5. However, if still not accessible for you. You may need to look into .htacess file to replace the code.
[wpfmb type=’info’ theme=2]If you don’t know how to enable SSL in your WordPress you can follow the simple steps here.[/wpfmb]