Web admins used Captcha protection to protect their sites from various type of spam and even brute-force attacks. ReCAPTCHA have reformed the spam security since Google released it. This protection mechanism is one of the best and suitable for each website. Web-Masters are allowed to put the ReCAPTHA field in any form they need to secure.
- GMail Account
- A website with WordPress installed
- A cup of tea.
Put ReCAPTCHA in WordPress
- First of all login to your WordPress site.
- Click on Plugins and then click “Add New”.
- Search for “Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA) by BestWebSoft” and install the plugins.
- To activate this plugin,Click on “BWS Plugins” from sidebar and click “Google Captcha”
- Next you have to click here and signup for Google ReCAPTCHA.
- Enter your desired Name in label field.
- Type your website’s domain name in domains section. You can input multiple domains, one per line.
- Click Register and your Secret keys will be generated.
- Now copy and paste the Site Key and Secret key to Plugin settings.
- You can insert captcha field in the Registration, Password Reset, Login and Comments form of your site.