When you keep running into blunders or breakdowns for your store you might need to investigate the application. This permits you to find any offending code and settle it. PrestaShop has some features you can use to debug your store. One of these features is to disable all overrides.By disabling all overrides this will gives you a beginning point for finding the error.
How to disable all overrides in PrestaShop
- First, you will need to enable debug mode/error reporting.
- Next, log into your PrestaShop admin panel.
- Once in the dashboard, click on the Advanced Parameters menu option located on the left hand sidebar. From there, click on the Performance link.
- You are now on the Performance page. Look for the Debug Mode section and click the Disable All Overrides button.
- Click on the Save button to activate the setting.