To backup a database in Plesk, you can follow the steps below:
- Log into the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the Website & Domains
- In the list of functions, click on Databases.
- Click on the database you want to access.
- In theTools section, click on WebAdmin.
This will open phpMyAdmin, giving you administrative access to the database you selected.
To export the database from phpMyAdmin:
- Click Export from the top menu.
- Leave the current settings as they are.
- Click the checkbox for Save as file.
- Click Go.
A .sql file will be downloaded directly to the local system.