In this tutorial we will guide you the steps to set up a pop email account on ThunderBird.
- Go to file menu to continue.
- Click on New
- Click on Existing email account
- Enter your name and email id
- Type your password
- Check the option *remember password* If you want to remember the password
- Click on continue
- Let’s choose manual config to choose the settings manually.
- Select POP3 protocol
- Under server hostname make sure it says mail.yourdomain.com
- Authentication should be set to Normal Password, Select it from drop down.
- SMTP will be selected by default. Make sure the server hostname is mail.yourdomain.com.
- SMTP port should be set to 25
- Authentication should be set to Normal Password.
- Click on Done to finish the setup.
Now you have learn how to configure a pop email account in ThunderBird.